.."I would like to sexually destroy you"-Fan tells Wizkid | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 21 January 2013

.."I would like to sexually destroy you"-Fan tells Wizkid

I'm so loving girls of nowadays.They say if Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain,the mountain should go to Mohammed right?
Now, Naija girls are not dulling as they tweet their fantasies at celebs with reckless abandon..its not a crime tho..
What is the need of dying in silence when you can just tweet...lol

"oh Gaddddd!!! RT  you are the best nigerian musician of my choice...and i would like to sexually destroy you.


14 comments:

  1. Oh boy run ooooo. NA deadly Evez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is evillllllll.hiannnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughterz of jezebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls of nowadays don tear eye.bros beta run.lolzzz
    Tm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm,wizzy,wizkid,wiz,hw many times i cal u?shey i warnd u wen u sang bad boy,u see d result na.Anyways,for job vacancies updates visit,www.jobgoals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaoo wizkid shout"oh gadddDdd" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i will sexually ravish wizkid.Im done with Davido.wizkid is a small rat,i just have to lick my angelina joliee lips.will send the pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. choi stars are seeing tinz o. im sure wiz will contact her in secret.all that o gadddd na wash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naija gals are all hoes except my miss petite *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Upghana..a big pat on the back..u jus won my prize...Fool of the year.
    Gals be forming wild n adventurous on twitter like sex is an adventure. Try climbing a mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol.............@seymour. ur comment is so on point

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fink dey do ds outta mere desperation for fame and attention.

    ReplyDelete
  13. me dey find who go haras me even if na small,b like say i go try go drop my own song too oh,even if na worship song sef

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321