"I see sex as unnecessary" =Eva Alordiah | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 27 January 2013

"I see sex as unnecessary" =Eva Alordiah

""I am single but not searching. My mother is working on that. She is going to get me a husband from the village. I don’t know how the search is going for her though. I think Nigerian men are fine, we have the best crop of men in Nigeria. My major priority is to be focused on necessary things. I don’t see relationships as unnecessary but I see s*x as unnecessary. I am not a married woman, it is not something I would wake up in the morning and say I would indulge in it. It was created for married people. It is seen as a part of relationships by this generation because people are influenced by what they see on television and read in magazines. The youths are getting very enlightened."

7 comments:

  1. Tah Eva ,y U̶̲̥̅̊ dey wash ur self..........miss petite,I can't bliev U̶̲̥̅̊ allow Eva wash U̶̲̥̅̊ with Hypo..ℓ☺ℓz

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)) º°˚LAFF˚˚DON°MAKE MEº°˚GIVE BOKO HARAM˚˚YOUR HOUSE=)),ADDRESS ooo°º‎​=))˚˚˚˚=)). Miss eva. I hope Ʊ telling us the truth oooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe her, we shouldn't judge people from their appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol@ washing with hypo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is she for real? Hmmn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to bliv, buh derz no nid to lie abt it so ama kip to ur wrd.. Aftral I am a fan :D

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321