I like Wizkid&2face,I dont like that other boy called Dbanj-Majek Fashek | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 28 January 2013

I like Wizkid&2face,I dont like that other boy called Dbanj-Majek Fashek

Dbanj wont like this one bit. Reggae legend,Majek fashek is quoted to have said.....

 ‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music‘I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’.

Quote:The Net

16 comments:

  1. My name is Papi and majek fashek is a FOOL!!! Igbo smoking cocaine sniffing old waste bin bag! Majek came on tv and said he was addicted to coco & will never stop! So old fool face ur dying body! All d disrespect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes God has ways of speaking through drunk and mad people because dem dey give the message raw as dem hear am from God

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you,his the mouth piece of JAH lool

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahaha God speaks through drunk and mad pple.crazy shit.loll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gbam! Majek fashek has spoken the will of Jah! Anonymous 18:35 go and lick a dog's poo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dnt lyk d banj's music aniwya, its alwys meaninles especiali sinc he wnt international....

    ReplyDelete
  7. bein on top of d world in front of the crowd stil dosent impress majek.okayna.ngwanu dbanj go on twitter nd reel ur bile out

    ReplyDelete
  8. remember that mad people are highly spiritual , i won't discount what Makek said .

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321