Charly Boy releases new photos:writes tribute to wife | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Charly Boy releases new photos:writes tribute to wife

60 year old Charly boy released some new swaggalicious photo of himself and also wrote a touching tribute to his wife Lady Di who has been with him for 30 years.
To mark her birthday,he also declared a 1 week holiday at home and in the office.

How sweet.Read tribute below
“ Like a flash of light, I’m startled at where we are today. The journey of marriage is always the higher you go, the tougher it becomes, but my journey with you in the past 30 years has been in the reverse; the higher we climb, the better, the easier it becomes. With all the mysteries, the enigma and the eccentric persona of the Charlyboy brand that has so tormented our lives; you are unswervingly glued to Mr. Oputa. You have never mixed up the two. You know your husband and your husband knows you.



There is no gainsaying that you are the most beautiful woman on earth. With just you, I evolved from nothing to something. With you, I simply grew my worth. In my next world, it’s Diane Oputa. You have not stopped showing me the amazing side of you. Each day is a manifestation of another amazing and estimable you. Even as your beauty continues to radiate, so your sensitivity. It’s hard to express all that burns inside of me. They are inexplicably enormous. The world is beautiful today, because you have been created to join me in this journey through life. I owe you just one single honour on a day like this. Just to say thanks for always being my baby-girl. 
Have a super awesome day today! 
Happy birthday LOVE…
Your boy,
Charlyboy

6 comments:

  1. awww! this is so sweet and real that i can feel it. These two have shown that marriage is sweet when you are with the right person. i wish them all the best and many more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really loves her.wipes tear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww goose pimple all over my body....never liked charley boy but frm today,I love him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waooo that's so sweet of him, May God them more years of joy 2gether.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rubbish pics ,beautiful letter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charly u lOok like a frog in dos clouth.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321