Awww!Pregnant Amber & Wiz hit the streets after wedding rumor | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 20 January 2013

Awww!Pregnant Amber & Wiz hit the streets after wedding rumor

 Awww don't you just love them? I do.Amber Rose is just weeks away from welcoming her first baby boy yet she glows and looks more happy than ever..with her fiancee Wiz Kalifa always n tow.

Earlier this week there were rumors they got married when Amber Rose called Wiz her husband. She denied the rumors saying,they refer to themselves as "husband & wife"

How sweet(who needs a ring when there;s love right)
Another cute retro pic after the cut






9 comments:

  1. I loooooove dis couple,married or not and I'm so proud of Amber,see d way she rocks her baby bump.I bet she's gona be a good mother,I rily hope n pray dey dnt break up cos I always smile wen I see dem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber is just so real,not like fake kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh amber...ooooh wiz...you've just gotta love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is amber rose?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo. Haters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls leave kim out of dis.
    Tm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis her pikin neva still commot? She sure does luk gud wif pregnancy tho

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321