Why I'm not in a relationship-Nse Ekpe Etim | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 20 December 2012

Why I'm not in a relationship-Nse Ekpe Etim


"The thing is I have stated my thoughts on marriage. It is a good thing but it has to be kept holy. Who says I am being delayed? I do not subscribe to divorce because I am so Catholic and I was brought up that way. I am not in a relationship because I won't have time to make other people happy and make 'him' happy. 
I have chosen who I want to make happy: my fans. "It's very early in my career and I can't compromise because I can't feed him. I don't do trial and error, every man that has been in my life has been for a reason and season and I am sure they are all fine. It is something that you do, not out of societal pressure, not because your parents want you to do it, but because you are ready and you have found the one person that you cannot dare to live without,"

7 comments:

  1. Old woman..u are not getting younger .stop deceiving yourself and get married

    ReplyDelete
  2. You when dey talk you don marry? Not every body is blessed with the gift of matrimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WISH U ALL THE BEST, MAINTAIN AN OPEN MIND, YOU CAN NEVER KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said nse...marraige is not what u rush into, regardless of ur age when u find d right man ,it will definitely happen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand u sha ooo! But age is not on ur side. Better create d time now so that when u decide u have d time u won't break someone's home and start preaching love to us then! *Just saying*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fink anon 18:40 is a bita pesn, geez can't a woman js have a gud career life n be happy? Wats wif all dis go n marry ush Abu na she go marry hersef #str8 faze#. Marriage is for mature minds not js bcos u want pple to call u wif a married title rubbish...... mshewwwwww. #team nse#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart answer girl
    Is better not start what you can't committ to
    Do you notice how rampant divorce is in our society ? Divorce has been accepted and celebrated ..... That it does not encourage the single ones any more to be in a committed relationship !!!!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321