Sex is sweet but....-Cossy Ojiakor | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 23 December 2012

Sex is sweet but....-Cossy Ojiakor

cossy orjiakor@Cossydiva
Be true to ur self. Dream it, believe it, u will achieve it. Start today u will be amazed at what u will achieve in 5yrs, bad press kills    
cossy orjiakor@Cossydiva
To my faithful fans don't be deceived by d ultimate ashi saga. Am basically d only actress that have not slept with an actor... Ask around     

Sex is sweet. I can't denied that.. But how can I be ultimate ashii. When I ve not had sex for long. Hmm don't judge a book by its cover
 
I believe her......especially by the "dont judge a book by its cover" part

3 comments:

  1. Preach on sister.no mind dem

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have a good thing to say to you therefore #lipsealed

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321