Rukky Sanda critisized over her statement" Me and my cream, we are best buddies | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Rukky Sanda critisized over her statement" Me and my cream, we are best buddies



The gorgeous actress has come under fire for her statement on usage of body creams.In an interview with BellaNaija,she was quoted as saying

"I’m light o, and I’m going to do everything I have to maintain my complexion. If they like they should call it bleaching or washing, whatever they want to call it. Me and my cream, we are best buddies. Whatever they want to say, they should continue. Me I am making money. When nobody is talking about you, then you are not doing something right."

Many have said that means she bleaches,tones or whatever.I don't see anything wrong in her statement  Most ladies don't joke with their body creams.I don't too
Onto the next

4 comments:

  1. Am not a fan of hers but what she said is so common among nigerians with light skin. There is no any bad thing in taking good care of ur skin especially for the light skinned ladies.I thank God am not light skinned so E45 is just So perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all naija gals bleach.make una free am .Hypocraites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree not all naija gals bleach, maybe its d ones u kno that bleach

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321