PHOTOS:Fuji star',King Wasiu Ayinde(KI) flaunts 20 room Mansion | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 31 October 2012

PHOTOS:Fuji star',King Wasiu Ayinde(KI) flaunts 20 room Mansion

This is the recently completed mansion of Fuji Star, Wasiu Ayinde (K1) situated in GRA, Ijebu Ode .It houses 4 buildings i.e,a seven-bedroom main house,  a massive gate house, a gym, an eight-room guest house,, a music recording studio, swimming pool, a praying area and staff quarters - In all, about 20 rooms.
According to him
" I actually planned big for this house. Everything I put in here are top of the range, right from the marble to the other accessories in the house, especially the kitchen. The kitchen, speaks volume of who will be occupying the home. I personally went to get the complete kitchen in Milan...




 Italy because I also love to cook myself. For the furniture and electronics, I took time to shop round for the best. I also have my studio, gym and the swimming pool. Probably, all these facilities will answer those who question my youthfulness,”
Wow!wipes sweat

9 comments:

  1. Emeh finally I can comment. I am still here most times don't worry. Glad I can comment now.
    That house is beautiful. God please bless my hustle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks dear Bee Day.So glad to read ur comment.The issue has been rectified.
      Lool i made a mistake with palatable.heheheheh

      Delete
    2. Hi Emeh are you a friend 2 my late friend Cynthia osokogu? Nice job u got here.

      Delete
  2. is it from fuji music he got this kind of money or na baba sala moves he do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palatable? Is it food or a proposal?lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean palatial not palatable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choi!!! God enlarge my coast ohhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing imposible here on earth if work hard and focus. Wasiu Ayinde is hard working guy "ile atura Alhaji.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love dis house may god bless me.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321