Its official:Chris Brown dumps Karauche :attends Jayz concert with Rihanna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 4 October 2012

Its official:Chris Brown dumps Karauche :attends Jayz concert with Rihanna


We all saw this coming right?Well,Rihanna wins this time as she is back in the arms of her man Chris Brown who has officially broken up with his gf Karrauche. He was spotted with Rihanna at a Jayz concert last night.

Chris Brown stated:
I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
As much as I loved to see Chris and riri together,I feel bad for Karauche
More after the cut







4 comments:

  1. Tears for karauche.She should have known she'll be hurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris brown will still scatter riri's face.Watch and see

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am happy 4 chrisbrown and riri...I wnt them back 2geda...d love each other chikina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 dem. Wish dey tie d...dis tyme

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321