Tonto Dikeh /Rita Dominic stun in bright ensembles | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 1 September 2012

Tonto Dikeh /Rita Dominic stun in bright ensembles

Tonto Dikeh is said to be a jovial and vibrant lady.But,she must have really loved this award as she smiled,blushed and looked so happy to win the prestigious Best Actress at the Future Awards
 The gorgeous Rita Dominci rocked this look in one of the scenes of her soon to be premiered movie,"The Meeting".She looks really bold and stunning in this bright yellow ensemble.

I love both looks but I have mad love for pink dresses

2 comments:

  1. OMG I so love Rita Dominic, n she's my bday mate. My dream wud cm true wen I finally meet her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me luv Tonto.She is so real and doesn't hide her feelings.She is the Nigerian Rihanna

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321