SHOCKING :Confession: How a married man I met on BBM almost killed me | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 4 September 2012

SHOCKING :Confession: How a married man I met on BBM almost killed me


This sounds like a movie script,but it is so true.A few days ago,this story went viral online and I though I should share it.It is a lesson and an experience worth sharing.This is the real confession of a lady who almost got killed by a married man she met via BBM.

Story below
I am a girl who has fears, beliefs, reservations and just your regular typical Nigerian girl. This past few weeks has been one hell of a game for me. I have really been unsettled and I thought I share this story with you.
When Cynthia (the lady killed in the hotel room in Festac, Lagos) surfaced on the internet and various news media, I was scared and it brought back a whole lot of memories to me and also served as and eye opener. Many people castigated and criticized Cynthia (may her gentle soul rest in peace), but my point is, it could have been anybody, anybody at all.

We have met people through various social media. Some have ended up well, some have not but with painful memories. To cut the long story short, let me kindly share with you my encounter with social media especially the very popular Blackberry Messenger (BBM).
I am a graduate and currently serving in Kaduna. I could have runced it, but I needed somewhere to clear my head and forget about my ugly encounter. Here is my story.
I happened to have a married man as a contact on my BBM. He had been asking me out for over six months and I refused to date him. As time went on, he invited me clubbing with him when his wife was outside the country, and I went with him all night. We spent most of the night at Swe bar, Lagos.

CONTINUE AFTER THE CUT



I also met his clique of friends, married as well with their various mistresses. We had ‘mad’ fun. After all the clubbing and drinking, he lodged me in a hotel somewhere in Obalende. I felt sort of safe with him. We did not have sex, but he made sweet love to me and touched me in places I had never ever imagined.
He kissed me passionately but guess what? He did not have sex with me. We did all sorts but there was no penetration. So, to an extent, I trusted he was a good person to be around with. I did not know that it was all part of the plan.
He gave me N10,000 and put me in a cab to go home the next morning. We kept talking and chatting and sending naked pictures to each other and he told me naughty things of how he wanted to whisper things in my ear, I blushed. We didn’t see for two weeks and that was because his wife just came back from Turkey.
One faithful evening, he pinged me that he was organising a beach party/boat cruise and that he would love for me to be his date and that he wanted to open a BBM chat, as a medium for his friends and my friends to interact. I was excited about it, I just wanted to have fun. I was able to get five of my very hot friends.
The BBM group opened and we got chatting. I also realise that majority of them were married and working in reputable firms. It was fun and we didn’t mind if they were married, we just wanted to have fun, as well as some other girls apart from my friends in the group.
We chatted exclusively, sent pictures to the BBM group to introduce ourselves, and we had opened group conversations pending the beach party. And as excited as we were, we went shopping for nice sexy beach wears.
The D-day finally came, we all assembled at the Lagos Island Boat Club. I was wowed because it was a high class party. We were cruising in a boat loaded with goodies drinks and hot babes, and as well ‘MARRIED MEN’. I did not care, I just said in my mind that I would not roll with married men anymore after this, that for now, all I wanted to do was to catch some fun. After all, I wasn’t paying bills.
We got there, it was a private beach resort. Most of the beach facilities I got to see there were owned by multinational companies. We got out of the boat, and went to where we were partying. It was a duplex made with wood. It was a very nice setting.
I felt comfortable because it even had a fence around it separating it from other beach houses around. So, there was privacy and of course bouncers (heavy looking guys) guarding the place. I said to myself, this must be heaven, I must be dreaming.
Anyways, we felt free with each other because we had been chatting. It was 5:30pm and the party just started. We had drinks flowing from the private bar tender which happens to be owned by one of the men in the group. Reality struck when I realised that I was feeling dizzy and feeling really funny and light headed. Not only me, but other girls around me too noticed there was something strange about it.
I was also feeling HORNY as hell! I had been drugged. They monitored us and when they knew the drug had really gone deep into our system, they moved us up into the main beach house. I could still see faces, but was too weak and horny to react.
Mr B, the man who took me clubbing, carried me in his hands like a sacrifice and put me down on the floor just as other men also did with their girls. We were eight in numbers; 8 girls, 8 guys, and they all stripped us down and had sex with us.
I enjoyed it a bit because I was horny. It was a mixed feeling because I cried, I moaned, but I did not know how many times he came into me. He pounded me hard. I was dizzy, but he grabbed me with force. All I could notice was the wedding ring on his finger. I thought of how wicked and miserable some married can be. How inhuman and heartless they could be.
All of them took turns in switching partners and slept with all of us. I passed out. That was the last thing I could remember. I felt water poured on me. I noticed all the other girls around me too were half naked and some stark naked.
We spent the night at the beach, but the men were no where to be found. I looked round me and all I could see was packs of used condoms. I ran to pick my cloths and possibly raise an alarm. I got dressed, found my phone with an envelope. It contained N16,000 and a note asking us to take N2000 each for transport. Tears of anger and rage filled my eyes and the girls around me as well.
“We were drugged and used like tissue paper. I grabbed my phone and noticed a ping came in. I checked my phone and I noticed the BBM group had been deleted, and a message via BBM from MR B came in. He threatened me that if I say a word to anyone, I would regret it.

I told him he was a bastard, and he said try it. A picture came in, several pictures. In fact, they were pictures of us being naked on the floor. Pictures of the humiliating us but they blurred the faces of the men. In total, I got 20 pictures. I was not myself for a month.
I went back to school, I had no one to talk to. The rest of the semester was hell for me. My CGPA dropped drastically. It was the worst out of the worst result I ever had.

Till today, my friends and I have not discussed this with anyone, but all I could do when I heard of Cynthia’s story was to narrate my own ordeal anonymously and spread the news, the word, and pray they (ladies who do runs) see it and changed their ways.
I am now born again. I have given my life to Christ. I fear men so much that I cannot even move close to them. I still have nightmares, but with time, God will strengthen me and I will move on. My advice to single ladies out there is, do not be desperate for fun. Pray to God to open your eyes of understanding, and pray hard. He who kneels before God will stand before kings and queens.
To all married women, pray hard to God to intervene in your marriages and turn your husbands from bad habits and bad friends. As for me, I do not think I ever want to get married or date a man again. That chapter has been closed for good in my life.


18 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm scary. GIRLS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hnmm *that shit kray*in jay z and kanye's voice for olodos who dont understand it means that shit crazy.the story crazy.peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shebi una dey hear abi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cold ,heartless men.Gos punish them.Gosh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously I don't know why a girl that decided to sleep with a married man for money is trying to get sympathy from people. What is the definition of a prostitute.

    We complain about our moral system going to the dogs when we have girls like these without the faintest idea about what is morally wrong to start with. She knew he was married yet she went clubbing with him, then she went to an hotel and he licked her and she enjoyed it and also accepted his money.......hmmmm...then in her own words "she just want to catch fun" with another woman's husband.

    Please Nigerian let's not encourage this like this, let's say it the way it is....... Her anger is that she did not get full value for services rendered, why won't her grades drop when she is roll in and out of married men's bed ( including her friends) please please people we should not allow this girl to screwed us too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant stop asking some girls what they hope to achieve by messing around?Some wasn't cause of poverty but the greed to walk shoulder high,who's gonna notice you?Come out of the country to hear or see what our girls are doing just to make money,tears sure cant stop running down your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You decide you wanna date a married man now your crying blu murder, why wul you exchange nude pics with a married. Man. Therrs no sympathy on this story, you and your

    ReplyDelete
  8. May god alws guide nd protect us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are they all single? I'm not really worried about their cash, for me, their personalities have to match their looks. Lool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm,we really need 2 b careful especially with social media,my advice;don't add someone you don't. Know on bbm,always think twice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The story is pure NONSENSE,hw did she get his pin number,if she wasnt asking for it,her anger is that the guy didnt pay them WELL, while will she invite her friends,to come with her...sher should stop talking nonsense and get a LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  12. bt na wa 4 some babes ooooooo. u c man or guy or boy on a social network n u jus happily pack ur bag say u de go flex? is pure madness. gurls plsssss b wise up o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why do people always have to get to this point before they realize God exists??

    ReplyDelete
  14. U gals who go ahead datin married men i wonda wt u expect 4rm ur husband 2 b, u didnt tink twice askin urself "hw sad wil dis man's wife feel, my fellow woman at dat, i rada date 5guys dan 2 date just 1married man. If u wish 4 a peaceful married life nd a peaceful home, dont go datin sum1s husband cos it wl definitely cum 2 urs.... ' BEWARE ND BEWARNED

    ReplyDelete
  15. i don't feel any pity for you young lady. you just can't eat your cake and have it. And am sure you do have a boyfriend yet you decided to go catch fun with another woman's husband. Well, i guess life has tot you an important lesson. I still don't feel any pity for you. you wanted fun and you had it. thank God you are now born again thou.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i dont feel ant pity for u , cos the love of money will kill most of you girls .. someone gave u 10k and u didnt even ask question why he giving u 10k ? and again u wanted to have fun bit**h .wish dey killed u ...stupid girls moni moni moni dats what u girls no .. now aft ur escapades now u runing to jesus ..who cares if you marry or not nobody will marry u ,shabi na u won date another my wife ..no man will leave his wife for any girl dey see you people as free chop.lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol please don't compare yourself with Cynthia. In her case, her only mistake was not booking the hotel room herself and setting up the meeting in a public place since she was there for business while yours was pure greed. You said while being raped, the only thing you could remember or see clearly was the wedding ring on his finger and thinking to yourself how " wicked some married men could be". Why didn't you see the ring when you met him the first time and he gave you N10,000 after "touching you in places you had never imagined though there was no penetration" All you were interested in was fun at the expense of another woman (wife).You weren't footing the bill so who cared right? wrong. There is no free lunch in this world. None at all. I am an unmarried girl but i know marriage is always always a no go area.

    ReplyDelete
  18. loooooooooool,olodo,na bcos dem no pay u abi na e mk u dey tlk all dis nonsence tale by mooon lite story.wld u hv postd dis if d was nice 2 u,liked u,gave u mony?i rily hope u hv truly givn ur life 2 christ sha.God help u

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321