RIP:Missing girl Cynthia Osokogu is dead | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 20 August 2012

RIP:Missing girl Cynthia Osokogu is dead

It's with a very heavy heart that i say the the beautiful 22 year old  Cynthia who was declared missing weeks ago is dead. The post graduate student of the Nassarawa State University was the only daughter of General Frank Osokogu RTD  was last seen on the 14th of July 2012 and was reported to have traveled to Lagos to shop for her boutique in Nassarawa but didn't tell anyone details.
Her body was reportedly found in a Lagos Mortuary where it had been kept since July.Some say she was robbed and killed in a hotel where she lodged by the people she was supposed to buy things from.However, details are still sketchy as her family is still shocked over the loss and don't have much info at their disposal.
Her Brother, Father, mother
Her elder brother Williams Osokogu wrote on his facebook wall "its not the time to loose ♍♈̷̴ only sister! It unfortunate dat death came s0 early! ȋ̊ knw we will meet again! RIP cynthia.
Cynthia (in pink), 2 brothers
My condolence goes out to her family and lovely mother.,Cynthia would be greatly missed and I cant get over those days when we would hang out at home in Jos.

10 comments:

  1. nigeria is gradually becoming a jungle.as a student she had a shop ,probably with one or two workers,meaning those workers have lost their jobs.while those who have nothing to offer the country might be somewhere enjoying the girls money.there is no peace for the wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! This is so sad.tears

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something fishy about the story,but i pray she rip and her killers are brought to book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ell u ow much I love u as a frnd n ow wonderful u are. U were so young n pretty with wonderful dreams of starting a family of your own. Well, I wish u safe journey to the after life til we meet again to path no more. Love you so much, bye my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. S̶̲̥̅o I didn't get τ̅☺ talk 2 you after our intro-tech neco exam! What a great loss τ̅☺ this generation. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ sincere heart felt condolence τ̅☺ her loved ones including myself. You are greatly missed CY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really sad.What a beauty?oh the only daughter.i imagine the pain she went through.gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest cynthia, my sincere condolence . Am speechless. May ur soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lost for words.. Can't explain d way I feel now.. Cynthia u wer d kind of frnd and companion any1 cld wish 4... I stil can't believe ur gone.. I kept prayin 2 God you wld return in good health and these past anguish filled wks wld b a thing of d past... I will really miss u pretty one.. Remain in d bossom of our Lord till we meet 2 part no more... RIP my soulmate.... My heart bleeds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,this's unbelievable!!!!seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sad world ! Rest in Peace. Cy

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321