Dbanj..are you inlove? Calls lady "my baby,she responds with"sweetheart" | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dbanj..are you inlove? Calls lady "my baby,she responds with"sweetheart"

This is pure gossip oo.I was just surfing twitter, looking for gist when I came across this interesting tweet by Dbanj""'On my way to club icon w/@NaetoC and the crew! 2nyt we drinking 2 celebrate my baby @Presido_Adama happy birthday love!""

I wouldn't have paid much notice if I dint read the lady's interesting reply"@iamdbanj aww thank you sweetheart... Have fun for meeeee ☺🎉💛

So, since the rumors of him dating Genevieve was squashed, nothing has been heard about the Koko Master's love life. he is usually very secretive about his love life so this is kind of unusual and my petite instincts tells me,this lady is special to him.

By the way, the lady is really pretty you know what I mean.A real sweet potato.lol

We want to know if there's love inthe air oo.Yes WE?
See tweet and pic of the damsel after the cut?


Hmmmn.

8 comments:

  1. Emeh dear, the kokolet aint bad so the kokomaster should just tie the knot mbok...lol

    www.frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've been secretly dating for yrsssssss! this is dbanj's first and real love but due to religious and her background they have never been made public. they've been dating since she was 16. Dbanj finally u don tire abi? poor Adama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!so dbanj has a girlfriend this can't be his sister ooo.I'm heartbroken.
    Your blog is so on point.love your fresh gists but make them no arrest you oo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So was he cheating on genevieve all this while?hmmnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now,this is interesting.we hope he answers us.maybe he wants to settle down now because his close friends are doing same.Ikechukwu,nateo c.Omo you don make me fall in love o.

    ReplyDelete
  6. emeh,i salute your investigative skills .this is real gossip and I love your blog.
    As you said,the lady must be really special to him. Happy for him though. Pls help me investigate donjazzy's girlfriend.I'm inlove with him o

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am the lady you all are talking about and YES D and I are getting married this summer.drink to that

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmn Presedo madam why not tell Dbanj to verify before you run your mouth.I dont blame you but the blogger who gave you such audacity.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321