Blogger's Diary:Going to Abuja,meeting Linda Ikeji & Akon screaming my name!!! | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 6 January 2012

Blogger's Diary:Going to Abuja,meeting Linda Ikeji & Akon screaming my name!!!

Abuja
Wow, I am happy. A lot happened to me  and I’m really elated to share it with you guys. First of all, I visited Abuja for the first time in my life (lol)..
I know someone is hissing now. Well, I’m not much of a traveler. Visiting Abuja wasn’t the main attraction but the first class accommodation treat I was entitled to. I also managed to carry the shampoo and shower cap...it isn’t stealing, it’s my money(straight face)…lol..Ask me where I visited?

I didn’t step out, was holed up in my room feeling like paris Hilton. But from my window view, Abuja is beautiful, it’s an expensive city too. As much as I wanted to stay holed up in expensive suites, I just missed the vibe, the adrenaline rush Lagos gives me..No dulling, I hopped on the next flight to lagos.

-Then, on getting to Lagos, I went for the citron Launch @ club 10 and guess whom I met? The beautiful LINDA IKEJI(controversial blogger, savvy business women, intelligent and very humorous lady)..omg I nearly peed my pants, she looked so gorgeous, that hair(lol)her dress and legs are out of this world…so I walked up to her and introduced myself. I remember thinking “I hope she isn’t like one of these arrogant celebs, if she form for me, I  go yab her for her blog” so I said” Hello linda, I’m Emeh a fellow rat blogger(lol)and I was featured on your blog as the “Beauty of the day” ,thanks for adding me to your blog list” to my surprise, she said” Oh Emeh Achanga? I know you..i can’t forget your name. You post comments on my blog. wow,I felt like obasanjo(without the face sha)no, maybe I felt like denrenle who had been dancing excitedly with his skyscraper shoes while waiting for Akon..
Then Akon came by and one girl just kept screaming”:Akon,I love you bla blab la..(oh please)well,Akon gave her a handshake and she wanted to melt @ dt very moment..men, that babe no send anybody, she wanted to get down with Akon. 

Did I mention that Akon was cute? Not as tall as I thought sha..But I no send Akon,I had my eyes on Tubaba(lol.just kidding) .
Well,Jay jay okocha’s wife looked stunning in a shimmery dress and heels..she was the perfect definition of a sexy wife. Her lovely tattoo on the back of her leg just made her stand out…so,I was busy staring @ Okocha’s wife when Akon said” Emeh is that you?OMG..im so excited to finally see you..ive heard so much about you, I read your blog,I want to sign you to konvict music..i was just about to reply him, when I realized I had had too much citron and was daydreaming, by the time I realized myself,Tuface had passed me by like a thief in the night..well,I didn’t mind,I had a hot date with me…he was my Akon and tubaba for that night….lol dont ask what happened after..

NB: I wrote this post early this year but decided to recycle it.lol

23 comments:

  1. lollll emeh is back...now ur on track..lovely story

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!nice hilarious diary,esp the akon part..lol..ur funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!you really good. like the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeh,this is GOOD!i sure was minimising ur blog.Right now, i am after you.Congrats.i do write as well and i can tell when someone has the flare and gurl,u GOT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol hehehehe,u are a real writer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol hehehehe,u are a real writer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..very creative love ur style..cldnt stop laughing..thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a mill for all the lovely comments..Ngsonka,i see u lol,Tunji..thanks a lot..Dayo and david thanks..and all the anonymous too..thx..whr are the ladies?lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow u are one great writer.and u style is so unique.ur blog is very entertainin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely story it was really funny all through

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol..nice one what did u do with ur hot date emeh?hmmn are u thinking what im thinking?lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol!!God,u are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. chaiiiii,akon screamed ur name..lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. pls what happened after.....*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are really creative and no doubt, a very interesting person. Love your blog alot...

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol@dobby..i went to bed ooo.lol
    thanks stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol@dobby..i went to bed ooo.lol
    thanks stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emeh, u r creative and funny and i started reading ur blog back when you started. However, i did go on a break feom ur blog for one reason - i never know whrn you are serious or not. I have read several of your write-ups that till today, i still dont know if you were serious or not.

    Its initially cute and funny but after a while, one honestly begins to wonder. Pls dont take this the wrong way, just some constructive feedback.

    Some instances that come to mind are one you wrote about some guy asking yu out with LV condoms, another was one you wrote about meeting fashola... So you take the reader of ur blog on a journey, using urself in first person, then at the end if it, the reader now has to realise "o, looks like this chic just made this whole thing up **confused look**"

    My advise to you as an upcoming blogger is that you create a clearer image of both your person snd your blog. Separate fact from fiction. By all means express your creative streak, but my no means at the expense of compromising readers' definition if you, your art or your blog. Just my three cents

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww thanks a million Kambinachi for your wonderful comment.I must confess its quite different from what im used to reading,thats even the more reason why im replying.
    Well,about me being serious or not...hmmmmn with no attempt @ blowing my own trumpet,my imaginations sometimes run very wild and when i just start penning down stuff,my imagination know no boundaries.

    If i were to write down stories the way it happened,it would be so boring,you wouldn't even want to read it.So i try to create some humor and put some life into it.That doesnt mean these stories arent factual.All my stories stem up from real events."meting the governor,the LV guy,etc all happened.But i try to let the reader know what i was thinking at the time.
    This particular story is real too,except for Akon literally screaming my name.Im sorry if i make some readers confused but thats just my style.I just dont want people to take these stories too seriously and also want them to get the message.
    Im working on a novel too so i guess thats why my pen is bound to run wild.please just bear with me and keep encouraging and criticizing me constructively..thanks..pls dont stop reading too..lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Checkout new site:
    http://aed280e5.allanalpass.com
    http://xaijo.com/?new-jw.html
    http://blog.erolove.in/?new-ck.html
    http://blog.erolove.in/land?browse-nq.html
    http://amateur.erolove.in/pagewq.html
    http://shop.xaijo.com/?new-ac.html
    http://intimcity.org/in.htm?profile-vi&wm=2020890811
    http://search.erolove.in/?new-ar.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some thing about this post made me make this comment. I have been reading this blog for a although now, thanks for the very good times.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321