Couple of the Day:Ramsey Noah & Emilia | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 22 June 2012

Couple of the Day:Ramsey Noah & Emilia

Despite opinions to the contrary,this couple has survived all odds especially in a world where gossip and speculations are trife.rumour has it that, Ramsey(Nollywood star)constantly maltreats his wife and prompted her to seek a divorce .He has dispelled those rumours severally.They have two lovely kids to show for the union
In his words
"Of course we are together. I love my wife and kids. People say these things to sell their papers. They know that bad news sells. But let people understand this, no bad news follows me. I treat every bad news before it gets anywhere. I am a happily married man with a wife who's very enduring, understands my profession and appreciates me for who I am. I cherish everything about my wife and kids. They're the apple of my eyes."
Ofcourse a woman who sticks by you through it all,is the apple of your eyes.

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmm,lovely couple ,nice family

    ReplyDelete
  2. chaii,the woman looks..a lil local and old for ramsey..no wonder he cheats on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah peeps...una don catch am before? una no try o, but d dude fine sha...d babe needs to step up except d bobo no dey drop sha..some men r stingy even to their wives,,,i swear

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321