Couple of the Day:TI and Tiny | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Couple of the Day:TI and Tiny

This couple who met in 2001 are still going strong.They finally tied the knot four months before the rapper began his 11 month prison stint after violating his parole stemming from his gun conviction charges in 2007.Tiny 35,is a member of the 90'S Rnb group  xscape


She tells Vibe magazine, "T.I. always says I gave him such a hard time when we first met and I did... I stood him up a couple times. When I met him, I was kinda on hiatus, I'd broken from Xscape, but I had co-wrote (sic) the song 'No Scrubs' for TLC, so you know, I was living good and doing my thing..." 

They have two sons together while TI has 3 children from previous relationships.She also has a daughter from a previous relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321