Fury over Gisele Bundchen latest sexiest AD | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 30 September 2011

Fury over Gisele Bundchen latest sexiest AD

Many women in Brazil have condemned the latest ad campaign by Gisele Bundchen as sexiest and have called that it be banned.Gisele Bündchen.The ads for Hope underwear aired last week and feature a half naked Gisele, 31, confessing to her other half that she crashed his car, maxed out his credit-card and invited her mother to come and stay.
The voiceover suggests the only 'correct' way to deliver the news would be by stripping to your underwear and 'using Brazilian charm' to cushion the blow - with the tagline 'Hope teaches.'
Government officials from the women's secretariat in Brasilia released a statement denouncing the TV spots after receiving complaints from outraged viewers.
 The statement said: 'The model, Gisele Bündchen, encourages Brazilian women to use their "charm" to lessen possible reactions from their partners.
Sandra Chayo, the company's director, told The Guardian: 'Gisele can testify that all of the situations shown in the campaign are jokes about daily life (and) in no way should they be taken as being depreciative of the feminine figure.

source:daily mail

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I
    had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog
    like yours require a large amount of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal daily. I'd
    like to start a blog so I can share my experience and feelings online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or
    tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    Also visit my page :: t�umaczenia angielski

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321