Why I hid my husband's corpse indoors for 3 years- Widow | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 6 March 2015

Why I hid my husband's corpse indoors for 3 years- Widow


Mrs Joy Olatunji Shittu, the widow who allegedly hid her
husband’s corpse in a house since 2013 has revealed that her husband instructed her to do so, while he was alive.According to Mrs Shittu, “the decision to hide the corpse was my husband’s dying wish because our family has been under severe attack.
“I got married to my husband in 1973, and before he died in 2013, we had six children. But two of my sons died mysteriously after their university education; two others got missing, while my two daughters are the only ones alive.
“It has been a running battle that started after we acquired a landed property in Ifako-Ijaiye about 20 years ago. My husband and I erected a storey building but some people in the neighbourhood who masterminded the arrest of my daughters are the ones responsible for all that have befallen my family.
“While my husband was alive, they tried to sell off our house because of the strategic location of the building but he refused.
“A particular neighbour (names withheld) who is very diabolical, threatened to deal with him (my husband) for refusing to sell our house.
“Later, two of my children died mysteriously and two others went missing too. My two sons that died mysteriously woke up shouting the names of these same people in their dream.“They became very sick and before we could take them to the hospital, they died.
At the peak of the crisis, Adebayo hit my husband with a charm and that was when he became sick. He was sick for eight years.We kept taking him from one place to another, one hospital to another till he finally passed on.“Because of all these attacks, my husband gave instruction that if he eventually dies, we should not tell anybody and that he would give us a sign for us to know it was the right time for him to be buried. 
“We hid the corpse of my late husband for two years in one of the rooms in the house because we did not want people to know he was dead for fear of them attacking us and selling off our house.We did not tell my in-laws that he is dead; they only knew that he was sick.”
The emotional widow told Vanguard that she had been very sick, which was why she travelled to Edo State, only for her to be told that her children had been arrested by the police for hiding the corpse.

The case is currently being investigated at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba.

31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annoucement
    for those sending me mails on my last email,I can't even remember the email account as I opened it for this blog neither can I rem the password.I cleared history on my IPad and it signed me out automatically.
    Can the same people reach me on Noshaking0@gmail.com coz I can't remember again

    No shaking
    MPN Provost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a zero at the end

      No shaking

      Delete
    2. I sent you a mail when you got lost for abt 41 days and I neva got any reply from you!

      Delete
    3. I'm so sorry dear.This is my new email now

      No shaking

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Is Horrible!! Could this be the reason am having difficulty settling for a Yoruba girl?? #Diabolical..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madam Emeh, 2013 to date is 2 or less than 2 years depending on the month not 3. May God help that family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Difrent strange story everyday,may God help us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ephesian 6:12. Please always hold God and read the bible because everything in life is spiritual. If you don't believe in supernatural power you better start from now! -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wah o! Things are really happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cover your family with the blood of jesus pray fervently you won't answer...Continu...The name of d lord is a mighty tower the righteous enters and is safe why una no com enta..Give wat belongs to caesar to caesar ur 2kids died due to dz u still stood mehn ure like pharaoh kpele

    ReplyDelete
  10. May God wipe ur tears,woman and may he comfort ur family in dis trying period

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BOOK ‪ ATTRACT MONEY NOW‬

    ITS ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS WRITTEN ON GETTING RICH, I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS BOOK AND I MUST SAY ITS ALREADY WORKING

    IT TEACHES ON HOW YOU CAN KEY INTO THE FORCES THAT DRIVE MONEY IN THE UNIVERSE AND HENCE ATTRACT MONEY INTO YOUR LIFE BY FOCUSING YOUR INTERNAL ENERGY ON THE ASPECT OF YOUR PSYCHE THAT WORKS WITH ‪#‎ATTRACTING_MONEY‬

    I CAN'T GO ON HERE.. ‪GET THE BOOK‬ (pdf FORMAT)

    JUST N300

    08038606260

    ReplyDelete
  12. Strange! God help ur Family..

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is Dr.EBHOSE you can email him if you need assistance in your relationship ebhodaghespell@gmail.com
    I promise you your problems are solved immediately. After being in
    relationship with him for seven years, he left me, I did everything
    can I bring him back behind, but all in vain. He wanted to
    for the love I feel for him, begged, but he refused until
    explained my problem to someone online and she suggested I should
    rather mail a spellcaster that could help me a spell to bring him
    back, but I'm the guy who never believed in spells, I had no choice but to
    Try it, sent the caster, I said no problem
    everything will be fine within three days, my ex come back to me
    within three days, the spell was cast and, surprisingly, on the second day,
    it was around 4:00 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, he answered the
    call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
    he wanted to get back to me, which I love so much. I was so happy and
    surprised. Since then, I have made a promise that everyone I know will
    never have a relationship problem, which I will refer to the spell
    launcher to help. Anyone may need the help of the caster, his
    email ebhodaghespell@gmail.com
    He also made many spell-like,

    (1) want your ex back.
    (2) You always have nightmares.
    (3) To be promoted in his office
    (4) Would you like a child.
    (5) Want to be rich.
    (6) want to keep your husband / wife to be only yours forever.
    (7) the need for financial assistance.
    8) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
    9) Do you want to be attracted to people
    10) Childlessness
    11) DO YOU NEED A HUSBAND / WIFE
    13) How To Win Your LOTTERY
    14) SPELL OF PROMOTION
    15) PROTECTION SPELL
    16) SPELL OF BUSINESS
    17) SPELL WORK WELL
    18) cure for any disease / H.I.V.
    Contact him today at: ebhodaghespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321