I have no time for Sh**t since I married Kanye-Kim Kardashian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

I have no time for Sh**t since I married Kanye-Kim Kardashian

Kim has opened up on being outspoken since she had a daughter and got married to probably the most outspoken man in showbiz.She told People magazine
'I think when you have a baby there's like no time for any like shit. 'Excuse my language. You don't have time for it and sometimes I see things and I'm like, "I'm not gonna let that slide. This person was wrong" or whatever.
'I'm feeling I speak my mind a little bit more after I've had our daughter. I don't know if it's a combination of being married to someone that's superhonest and open and says whatever he wants whenever he wants to or just not having time really for anything else but the truth and just being real." 
These days you see she doesn't smile with people as she normally used to.She is on that Victoria Beckham swag..

18 comments:

  1. They should teach their daughter to smile jor. See pickin face like shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is dis foolish anonymous with shit brain anywyz Kim baby Dnt give them that chance cos they will only talk

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanye is a bad influence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mother and daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This baby is ugly

    ReplyDelete
  6. North west looks Asian though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kanye !
    you have succeeded in bringing out the sleeping ghetto in Kim.
    Obama is is out-spoken,even Mr Trump but you can't hear their wives ranting shit because they are their women.

    Just for the record,nobody have time for your 33 year old ass right now,your tenor has expired,the young and fresh generations are now in charge.
    move aside for them MAMA NORTH & CONCENTRATE ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE WORK,BCOS KANYE IS HIGHLY UNPREDICTABLE !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u are so pained dat u can even spell tenure correctly. Pele ti e.

      Delete
    2. And you are so lost you have to read all my comment to find direction in life,ndo o,nkita tagbuekwa gi !
      Onye iberibe.anuofia !

      Delete
  8. Shes acting as if this is her first marriage,but shes sure changed alot after the baby.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok!we've heard you and we care because?? Piglet

    ReplyDelete
  10. "He without sin should cast the first stone"....nobody is perfect,including you. Plz guys,let's try n replace hate with love,or just indifference. #2cents

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321